Thank you to our sponsors
If you would like to support me in any of my challenges – in any conceivable way – I will be immensely grateful. Equipment, services, provisions and more – all are needed to some degree for each of my challenges. And then, of course, there’s the charities I’m supporting. They need constant funding in order to continue their good work and build on their respective successes to date. Your donations to them, in recognition of my endeavours, are hugely valued.
Useful Marketing and Media Communications for you to utilise:
- In 2012 the Discovery Channel did items on the challenge, there was coverage with imagery in a number of local newspapers on several occasions. We also received coverage in The Metro newspaper in London as well as
- The Cotswold Life magazine. There was also coverage from regional TV channels as well as local radio.
- During the Pacific 2019 voyage there will be daily blog updates, to include video and/or images whenever possible.
- There will also be an active ‘YellowBrick’ tracker map on the website for all followers to see.
- My shore support team will also be updating my facebook page and tweeting regularly.
For more information about sponsorship, please contact me
Why Partner with Charlie?
1) Support a very good cause
2) Motivate your team and customers
3) Generate awareness of your business
Partnering with Charlie can deliver a lot of personal and business benefits. Charlie, as I am sure you can see, is a very driven individual, and this drive has been infectious to many people since he has been the charitable adventurer. As a partner we would actively encourage you to spread this motivation through your organisation, to your customers, to your suppliers, and also to your friends and family.
The adventure in 2012 gained a huge amount of press coverage, and we very much expect to have a similar level of exposure in 2018. In fact because of the typhoon story in 2012 we may actually get more. It means as a partner you can capitalise on this coverage through branding on the boat and Charlie.
How Can You Do That?
- Through your regular communications, maybe you have a newsletter, on your website (you can embed our content if this helps), or even in your Christmas cards!
- Through our Charlie Martell social media that includes my blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr.
- Through our website that includes the GPS tracking map.
- Before the boat is shipped to Japan we will be holding a launch event in the UK - you would be welcome to attend with guests*.
- We could work with you to gain local press coverage about your support of the adventure.
- There is the potential for Blossom (the boat) to be utilised at events, exhibitions or functions*
- There is the potential for Charlie to speak at events or functions*
*Please note there may be fees to cover costs.
Please download our partnership brochure in PDF format below.